Fortis Green Men's Socks in Purple Batons
This Fortis Green Men's Pattern Dress Sock features a 'Baton' stripe pattern in Dark Purple. These premium fine-gauge dress socks are knitted from high quality mercerised Egyptian cotton for both breathability and longevity.
Finished with colour accents in violet, khaki, rust, dark chocolate brown and cream, Fortis Green's purple baton socks promise all-round luxury.
- Knitted from mercerised Egyptian cotton
- Reinforced heels and toes for hole-proof durability
- Constriction free single rib cuffs
- 'Seamless' toes finished by hand for ultimate comfort
- Fine Gauge 200 needle count knit results in more durable, better fitting and more comfortable finish
These high quality fine-knit socks are inspired by the Art Deco colour palette of artist Ottomar Anton's 1936 poster promoting the annual Kiel Sailing Regatta, Germany.
Designed in Australia, Knitted in Portugal
75% Mercerised Cotton, 23% Elastane, 2% Spandex